We are a technical consulting in the oil and gas industry specializing in well cementing solutions. The focus is on well cementing design, improving the zonal isolation, slurry performance assessment, analysis of simulation for conventional and unconventional job designs, including customized solution for specific cases or environments.
The primary objective is provide technical and engineering support that may assist companies in the areas of specialty on cementing, zonal isolation and new ideas that solve difficult operating problems in specific environments, optimization knowledge from engineering and operational standpoint. The immediate benefit is helping individuals and companies to develop and capitalize the knowledge as a added value
These are the regular services and supports that we can provide. Nevertheless, we can also help you with Tendering Process (from concept to final award), Cement Slurry Design for specific condition and customized engineering solutions.
- Basis of Design Development
- Design Of Service Preparation
- Well Cementing Design Analysis.
- Job Simulation Review
- Operational Recommendations
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan
- Laboratory Test Interpretation
- Slurry Design and Performance Review
- Customized Engineering Solutions
- Fluid Compatibility Evaluation
- Cementing Training / Workshops
- Audits and Contractors Evaluations
- Coordination with your Contractor, Independent lab or Chemical Suppliers
- Tendering Process from concept to final
We will work to identify root causes of problems and implement the required process and technology to prevent recurrences. We focus in achieving an integrated approach cementing – mud, hole condition, centralization, slurry design and job execution process, through a Total Routine of analysis in Review – Quality Plan Implementation – Evaluation.
We can work individually or as a team with your personnel and/or your service provider, we define together the best approach
Training is the other objective of our service support. In the era where cementing isolation barrier becomes critical for the profitability of the wells, training plays an important role. Primary cementing is a must, and workover becomes an essential intervention to reduce risk and increase production.